NDE Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF| Download National Directorate of Employment Recruitment past question papers here.
NDE Recruitment Past Questions
It is vital to note that the National Directorate of Employment board (NDE) will soon kick off its screening exercise or recruitment test in order to select qualified candidates to be shortlisted for the vaccant job. It is inevitable that not all candidates who write this examaminatin will be given this job opportunity, reason being that successful candidates will be selected carefully according to the score they msde during the aptitude test. The highest scorer will be considered first and shall be offered this job.
Nevertheless, for the most successfully preparation to sail through and score higher in the upcoming NDE exams, you are advised to get the past question papers, study and practice them extremely. It should be a concrete reason to all candidates to purchase the NDE past question paper, this will give you a preamble on how the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) exams will appear, most questions found in this past question maybe repeated directly, rephrased or renumbered.
NDE Sample Questions
1. The counseling association of Nigeria was established in?
2. documents are saved in the computer into?
a. Flash drives
3. If you have fourty percentage of N100 and spend N36.00, how much will you be left?
4. …………was the senate president during the second republic?
a. Dr. Joseph Wayas
b. Senator Anyim Pius Anyim
c. Senator Iyorchia Ayu
d. Chief Adopous
5. The agency authorized with the responsibility of regulating and protecting consumers against illicit foods and drugs in Nigeria is?
a. Consumer protection council
b. Standard Organization of Nigeria
c. National Drug Law Enforcement agency
d. Nigeria National Agency for Drugs, Food Administration and Control.
How to Purchase Full NDE Past Questions and Answers
To get your copy of the past questions and answers, carefully follow the information as indicated below;
You can make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of N2,000 only to the account below;
Account Name: Udo, Kufre Ime
Account Number: 0254130774
- After making the payment send us the following information on whatsapp via (08101274235).
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
Once we get the payment confirmation you will receive the copy of the past questions immediately.