ICSL Past Questions and Answers pdf
Download ICSL past questions PDF, ICSL past questions and answers PDF. ICSL past questions is available download here.
This might interest a lot of viewers to know that the real Information Connectivity Solutions (ICSL) Ltd past question paper and for all candidates who registered and are about to write the screening examination. The availability of this past question will enlighten applicants on the nature and structure of questions that are always presented by the ICSL Information Connectivity Solutions Ltd. It will also help you know the right resources to use in preparation for the exams so they don’t take by surprise. Studying the past questions carefully will interest you that 70% of it will make up the upcoming exams as questions will be repeated.
ICSL Sample Questions
1. A tuber of cassava can be processed into powder. This explains the fact that
(a) matter can spontaneously from one state to another
(b) matter cannot be destroyed
(c) force is required to change matter from one stare to another
(d) matter is made up of tiny particles
2. A pieces of metal of relative density 5.0 weight 60N in air. Calculate its weight when fully immersed in water
3. A net force of 15N acts upon a body mass 3Kg for 5s, calculate the changes in the speed of the body
4. The tendency of a body to remain at rest when a force is applied to it is called
5. Which of the following statement correctly defines a simple machine
(a) a device that can provide electric current
(b) which can only carry people from one place to another
(c) with which work can be done easily
(d) which changes the state of rest or of uniform motion of an object along a straight line
6. The heat capacity of a calorimeter is the amount of energy required to
(a) change the temperature for 1 kg of the calorimeter by 1 K
(b) change 1Kg mass of the calorimeter to liquid at the same temperature
(c) change the temperature of the calorimeter by IK
(d) melt the calorimeter into liquid at a constant temperature
7. Which of the following statement about latent heat of vaporization is correct , it
(a) weaken the adhesive forces between molecules of a liquid and those of its container
(b) Completely weaken the force of attraction between the molecules of a liquid
(c) addition to the heat content of a liquid
(d) increasing the cohesive forces between liquid molecules
8. When the pressure of fixed mass of gas is doubled at constant temperature, the volume of the gas is
(a) increased four times
9. A wave of wavelength 0.30 travels 900m in 3.0s calculate its frequency
10. Which of the following condition is necessary for the occurrences of total internal reflection of light?
(a) a light must travel from an optically less dense to a denser medium
(b) the angle of incidence must be equal to the critical angle
(c) the angle of incidence must be greater than the critical angle
(d) the angle of refraction must be 90o
11. The image which cannot be formed on a screen is said to be
To get full past questions and answers PDF you have to purchase it for just N2,000.00 only. Information provided below will direct you on how to get the past question from us.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
To download a copy of the ICSL past questions and answers 2020, kindly contact our Sales agent below:
To get access to the full past questions and answers PDF for proper preparation for the recruitment exercise you must pay a token of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000).
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
ACCOUNT NAME : Udo, Kufre Ime
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0254130774
After making the payment send us the following information on whatsapp via (08101274235).
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
I recommend you to download a copy of the e-book and start your study practice as soon as you can.