CBN Past Questions and Answers
CBN Past Questions and Answers Download PDF file here. Download CBN past questions and answers PDF. Central Bank of Nigeria 2020 recruitment exercise is over and all shortlisted candidates are to prepare to write the screening examination which will soon be announced.
Have you applied for this this job before? Have you ever wondered how to easily get the job? The solution depends on your ability during the screening test exercise. Download the full and updated CBN recruitment Screening test and job Aptitude Test Past Questions and answers PDF file to enhance advance preparation. CBN sample questions are below;
CBN Past Questions Sample Questions
1. If a trader makes a loss of 15% when selling an article. What is the ratio, selling price: cost price.
2. If a car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour and ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
3. Assuming ages of three men are in the ratio of 3:4:5. Given the difference between the ages of the youngest and oldest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
4. If a bicycle wheel is of radius 42cm and is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make? [Take π=22/7]
5. A bag of oranges, the given ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is at 5:4. Assuming the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
How to Download Complete Past Question Paper
To download a copy of the CBN past questions and answers 2020, kindly contact our Sales agent below:
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
ACCOUNT NAME : Udo, Kufre Ime
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0254130774
After making the payment send us the following information on whatsapp via (08101274235).
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
I encourage you to download a copy of the past question and start your advance study practice at once. When the payment confirmation is made, the past question will be forwarded immediately.